Wednesday, May 25, 2011

123 Main Street
Penticton, British Columbia,
V2A 3W1

May 16, 2011

Mr. Kleats
Basketball Coach
120 Geen Avenue,
Sportstown, British Columbia
V2A 3W1

Dear Mr. Kleats,

I am the father of Jimmy Farebrother, a Player that is on the Jr. basketball team that you coach. I am aware of  the difficulties that a coach must handle with the responsabilities. I also appreciate the time and effort you spend on my sons basketball team.

 As fan and as a converned parent, when watching the basketball games and practices, I have noticed that my son has not been participating on Court like most kids in the season games. I would like to request if you could let my son have more playing time. He is very fond of basketball and I would like him to have more expierence with the sport.

When watching my son practice, i have noticed that you  addent practices late. Now I understand that there might be logical explanations of why you become late, but i am paying for my son to be on this team and it difficult seeing you attend 15 minuites late. If you are having a busy schedual, maybe i can sugest myself teaching the kids and running some drills at the beganing of practice before you arrive? I have some background of basketball and I am at practices anyways. If you need some help to cover your 15 minutes of absents, i am more then glad to keep the kids occupied.

During the games I and the rest of the parents have also reconized that you seem to raise your voice at the kids. If you could maintain your volume control I and the rest of the parents would greatly appreciate it. I am not aware of the stress levels of being a coach, but I am just converned of the environment my son is playing in.

1 comment:

  1. 3 of 3 assignments complete. Letter is diplomatic. Satire captures the correct tone. All 3 need extensive proofreading, however.

    ReplyDelete